Tuesday 18 January 2011

Old days.........















Dear followers and not,

It's past midnight and tomorrow morning I have to get up early because I have my biochemistry lab but the truth is that I have drunk two huge cups of coffee and apparently it's impossible for me to sleep...So I decided to post something...
Earlier I was watching Next Top Model Greece and the theme of the photoshoot was old Hollywood stars which made me think of the 20's decade when cinema started to develop...I found the most amazing pics and once more I'm so convinced that I should have been born back then..I live at the wrong period...:P
Hope u like the pics and if reincarnation does exist I would love to be born again at the 20's...

xxx

Angie

8 comments:

  1. hahahaahhaaha apo to ntm.. hahaah!! re pe8ana sto gelio me tis koules.. :) alla esy dn me apogoitefses once again... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree With you! i was born in the wrog decade

    www.hopethinkknow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey
    Love your posts! Your on my top 10 blogs list, just letting you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog ! following you ! follow back ?

    xxx

    Barbara
    http://afigurinista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So inspirational pictures!

    J. Barceló

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these glam oldie photos!!


    Im your newest follower, hope youll want to follow me too : )

    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Likewise, I would prefer living at the time, or at the time of Jane Austen :)*xxx

    ReplyDelete